Traveling to the festival
– Palermo Airport – Take the A29 motorway in the direction of Trapani-Mazara del Vallo, take the exit for Mazara del Vallo and follow the street until the Gibellina Nuova exit.
– Trapani-Birgi Airport – Take the A29 motorway and head towards Palermo-Mazara del Vallo, take the Marzara del Vallo exit and follow the road until the Gibellina Nuova exit.
– From Palermo, take the A29 motorway and head towards Palermo-Mazara del Vallo, take the exit for Mazara del Vallo and follow the road until the Gibellina Nuova exit.
– It is recommended to hire a car to best enjoy the nearby attractions.
– To Alberto Burri's Cretto (Gibellina Ruins) – From Palermo, follow the A29 motorway Palermo-Mazara del Vallo take the Salemi exit and follow the signs for Santa Ninfa and Ruderi di Gibellina.
– Line AST from the Palermo station to Gibellina
– Autoservizi Salemi – stopping at the motorway exit
– Autolinee Lumìa from/to Trapani airport (to Castelvetrano)
Gibeltransfer, Daniele Pecorella tel. +39 3735530126
To/From the station Salemi-Gibellina – it’s a slow and panoramic journey. Check the timetable in advance because it runs just few times per day.
Where to stay
© 2021 Images Gibellina